Kelly in sizzling form for Ultimo

So a little Kelly Brook is definitely not a bad way to start the morning. Check out more sexy photos from her new Ultimo ad campaign after the jump.

Hottie Kelly Brook is following in the illustrious footsteps of such women as Mel B., Rachel Hunter and Helena Christensen in becoming the new face of the Ultimo lingerie line. The 30-year-old stunner says that she was relatively surprised to have landed the gig:

‘Most people are losing their lingerie campaigns at 30, not getting new ones.’

Well we’re certainly not surprised that Kelly was chosen as the face (and body) for the line. This is the same chick who FHM readers voted as the sexiest woman in the world. I think they knew what they were talking about, don’t you?



Alright, my work for the day is done here folks, but I wanted to leave you with something special to remember me by. Here’s Kelly Brook modeling some Ultimo lingerie and looking quite spectacular doing it if I might say so myself. What can I say, the girl is just hot, so hot in fact that I may need to go take a cold bath just to cool down. After I print these out and tape them to the ceiling over the tub of course…. Up periscope.

Here's Kelly Brook as the new spokesbreasts for the Ultimo lingerie line which I can only assume is the byproduct of Jesus proving he's more kickass than the Easter Bunny. "Ooh, wow, candy in a basket full of annoying green shit. How about one of the hottest chicks in the world practically naked? JUMANJI!"*

No comments:

Post a Comment