Kelly Brook has an untidy lady garden


She may look the picture of perfect grooming on the outside, but Kelly Brook has let slip a secret - she's not so good at remembering to wax her bikini line. Eww!

The model and actress was interviewed in Cosmopolitan magazine when she revealed that sometimes her boyfriend, rugby player Danny Cipriani, has to remind her to attend to it.

She said: "I don't see my waxer as much as I should! My boyfriend sometimes has to ask me to make an appointment."

Oh, Kelly - are you sure you want the world to know this information?!

Moving swiftly on, the 30-year-old also said she was happy with her classic hourglass figure and "natural" style. She said: "I hate the WAG style everyone's obsessed with. It's all bad fake tan, blonde hair extensions and fake nails. They spend a fortune but look tacky.

"Women in the 1950s were so much sexier. That's what I aspire to look like. I always think my mum gave me this face, this body and I'm grateful. I don't want to start messing around with what she gave me."

Follow us on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook

We've gathered the secret snaps they didn't want you to see in our latest celebs caught on camera gallery...

No comments:

Post a Comment