Kelly Brook: How I feel about my curves



I've learnt to be comfortable with how I look. My bust size is 30E, but I've made a good living from being voluptuous. I was a lingerie model for bigger bra-sized women for a long time, and I still put a bikini on for photo shoots.

You need to make what you're blessed with work for you. It's so important to learn to love yourself.

I look after my body. I like to go for a run, to get my blood pumping. I always feel energised after I've done some exercise.

I like cycling and pilates, too. And you won't see me falling out of nightclubs in a sorry state.

When you are in the spotlight, you can't get really drunk or make a fool of yourself, but then, I don't feel the need to be the centre of attention. I get enough of that anyway.

I'm not a binge eater, but I don't deprive myself of anything. If I want chocolate cake, I'll have some.

There are some actresses who are much too thin - it doesn't look healthy.

I've never felt a pressure to look a certain way. I've always embraced my curves and my fat bits, and tried to make them work for me.

However you're built, you need to learn to live with it, otherwise it's torture.

I have a really healthy relationship with my body. The love of a good man helps, too.

My boyfriend [rugby star Danny Cipriani] loves my curves, so that gives me added confidence about how I look.

He loves all of me, even the bits that the fashion world or the media might find unattractive. If you've got someone that you love, you care about their opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment